Clyde Outboard Services commercial services are aimed at making it easy to operate multiple outboards by offering a range of services
We have 4 outboard options available for commercial hire, from single day hire to long term. Starting battery and fuel tank can also be provided.
Outboards available for hire.
- Mariner 5hp, 4-stroke, short shaft, tiller handle steering, pull start
- Honda 10hp, 4-stroke, long shaft, tiller handle, pull start with additional push button electric start
- Mercury 25hp, 4-stroke, EFI, long shaft, tiller handle steering, pull start
- Yamaha 40hp, 2-stroke, long shaft, tiller handle steering, pull start
Please contact us on 01475 744555 for pricing and availability.
Insurance Claim Reports
In a perfect world boats and engines would never be misused, stolen or vandalised. To help all our corporate clients who suffer these problems we provide free written quotations and reports that are designed to assist in making the insurance claim.
Servicing & Repairs
We provide a commercial outboard mobile and workshop service for repair, servicing and warranty work. This means that we can either:
- Collect your engines and return them within an agreed number of days
- Bring our workshop to you and repair / service your outboard engines on your site.
- Commerical Charter fleet servicing
OXE Diesel Outboard Engines
OXE offers an effective and safe solution for wide range of industries including; government, oil & gas, rescue and large commercial application, small craft fishermen, survey, tourism, yacht tender, taxi and pilot operation, all applications where range, load carrying performance and running costs are significant factors
Key features of OXE Diesel Engines
- S.M.A.R.T Engineer – Ground-breaking, exclusively designed, system allows for real-time engine data. Providing the operator with valuable insight and can be used to automatically schedule a maintenance programme
- Power In Partnership (P.I.P) – Enjoy the benefits of an OXE diesel outboard engine without the financial pain. You simply pay for the hours your vessel is active on the water. Please contact us for further details and T&C’s
Horsepower options; 125hp, 150hp, 175hp, 200hp & 300hp