Standard 4 Stroke First Service:
- Computer diagnostic plug in for engine faults, run time hours with printout provided.
- Lubricate all lubrication points. Lubricate more frequently when used in salt water.
- Change engine oil. Oil should be changed more often when the engine is operated under adverse conditions such as extended trolling.
- Check corrosion control anodes. Check more frequently when used in salt water.
- Drain and replace gearbox oil.
- Check and adjust valve clearance if necessary.
- Check tightness of bolts, nuts and other fasteners
- Check trim and tilt motor is working correctly and there is no pressure loss or leakage.
- Adjust throttle and gear shift controls if necessary.
- Fully test outboard.
Addition work undertaken when the outboard is attached to the boat.
11. Check dashboard gauges for readings.
12. Check Battery and cable connections
13. Check Steering pivot for full movement.
Please call us on 01475 744 555 or email email@example.com with your specific engine details so that we can provide you with an accurate service quote.
Mobile or Workshop Servicing
We have space in our premise for customers to bring your engines to our workshop on your boat. This is subject to boat size, please call to make arrangements. Alternatively we can arrange the service at your boats location within 50 miles of Port Glasgow.
For Computer Diagnostics, Engine faults, Repairs and Boat Sea Trail
Please call our workshop for details on 01475 744 555.
Helping you make waves.